My sister and I had such a fun weekend together. No kid, no husbands, no housework, no schedules. Freedom! It was so nice to just relax and shop and eat out.
As promised, I did not carry around my huge camera. Just my iPhone and instagram to capture little bits of our fun time together.
1. "Take a picture of me doing Cracker Barrel things."
2. Watching tv in the hotel room, with a whole bed all to myself.
3. I just wanted to sneak one of these sea foam green paper machines into my car.
4. Outlet shopping is the best. I got a $110 Banana Republic dress for less than $30. yay!
5. We ate Krispy Kreme for breakfast. Two days in a row.
6. Painting our nails matching gold.
7. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this pretty embroidery thread we saw at a 5 & dime shop.
8. The only picture we took of us together. We're bad about that.
9. Sawyer was so excited to see me when I got home. We curled up in our bed to watch Thomas.
It really was such a good weekend. I needed the time away, and am so happy for the time with my sister. But I don't think I will be leaving Sawyer and Anderson again any time soon. I missed them both so much! You want to know how much Sawyer missed me? Here is one of our phone conversations from the weekend:
Me: "Hi Sawyer, What are you doing?"
M: "Are you playing with daddy?"
M: "Did you get a new train?"
M: "Are you excited to see mommy?"
M: "I'll see you soon. I love you."
S: "Train tracks!"
Sigh. It was a sweet reunion though. He has been extra sweet and clingy, which makes my mommy guilt ridden heart happy. As for the rest of the week, it's back to work and getting back into the routine of things, which I am so ready for.