9 days until Christmas! I have all of my shopping done, but I still have a couple of things on my "to-make" list. Maybe you still need a couple of last minute gift ideas? Here are five projects that are easy and cheap to make. Maybe you even have the supplies on hand...
1. Tie on dish towels by Trey and Lucy. I have had these on my to do list for myself for a looong time. My dog likes to pull down dish towels and then chew the corners off, so these would be handy. You could customize these to the recipient with different color towels and fabric - I think they would be perfect for just about anyone.
2. Circle zip earbud pouch tutorial by dog under my desk. Most everyone has earbuds and this would be so handy to have. What a perfect stocking stuffer for teens!
3. Felt flashcard memory game by Sew Much Ado. An easy project for the littles, and great for a last minute stocking stuffer. Plus it's a portable, lightweight, quiet learning toy. I am always looking for church toys, and this fits the bill. I think I have just convinced myself to make this. How long do you think this would take?
4. Chocolate party spoons by Delicious Delicious Delicious. Package these up with a hot chocolate packet and you have a sweet gift for coworkers and friends. I love the sprinkles and candies - so pretty!
5. Felt bird ornament by delia creates guest posting on Jame. These are made with plastic ball ornaments, sticks, and felt. Aren't they sweet?
There you have it. Five easy and cheap last minute gifts. I selfishly want to make all of these things for myself. That's the spirit, huh?
If you love these ideas as much as I do and want to pin them, please click on the photo or link to pin them directly from the source. I want these ladies to have all the credit for their beautiful work!