I know we just got done with November's giveaway, but I want to hurry up and start December's giveaway because I want the lucky winner to get this by Christmas. ooooh - this is a good one!
December is my favorite month of the year. I love the cold and the snow and of course Christmas. It just seems to be a month full of celebration and fun and cheer. I knew I wanted this giveaway to be the biggest, best yet. After all, it will make a wonderful present for one of my lovely winners.
So here is the best, most random giveaway I could come up with to celebrate:
1. Doodle Stitching by Aimee Ray - my favorite embroidery book! I dare you not to like it.
2. A set of 10 bobby pins and cabochons to make some little lovelies for yourself (or to give away if you're feeling nice).
3. A set of clear owl stamps. If it has an owl on it, I am in. These are the cutest!
4. A Martha Stewart snowflake punch and shimmery glitter. Can't go wrong with Mar-Mar.
5. Pretty cotton yarn. Perfect for whipping up a few washcloths for a quick gift.
6. Chipboard letters by 7 gypsies. Use them for home decor, scrapbooking, or whatever else your creative mind can come up with.
What do you think? This is my kind of giveaway. I love all sorts of giveaways, but I can't resist one full of random bits of goodness specially chosen by the blogger.
That's just what I have done - picked things that you, my wonderful readers, have liked in my prior posts and giveaways.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Mandatory Entry: Follow little lovelies and leave a comment telling me so. Want to add in something funny or a joke to that comment? Go ahead - I would love to read some funny bits while sorting through the comments.
2. Optional Bonus Entry: Like little lovelies on facebook. Leave a comment telling me so.
3. Optional Bonus Entry: Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment telling me so.
Giveaway ends on December 10, 2011 at 10:00pm CST. U.S. residents only please. As usual (please don't make me beg!) leave your email address in your comments if you don't have it linked to your profile. This giveaway is sponsored by me and my crafting stash.
Good luck to all!
Good luck to all!