It's Friday, although barely. It's before midnight, so still Friday...
I am in major need of a little indulgence this weekend. Work, motherhood, housekeeping, and life in general are kicking my behind. We all deserve a little luxury, right? Here are five of our weekend treats:
1. Rainbow Connection by Opi. You guys, this is the most tacky nail polish I have ever bought in my life. It is a super mutli-colored glitter nail polish that is not in any way age appropriate for a twenty-ahem-year old. But I am wearing it anyways. Cause I can.
2. Cars 2. We are watching this with Sawyer tomorrow. Family movie date. Normally tv time is limited around here, but we are indulging in a little Saturday treat.
3. Reading time. I have been trying to be all intellectual and read "classics". Oliver Twist. Fell asleep in about 5 minutes. Robinson Crusoe. 10 minutes. So, I am calling it and am going to pick out a NY Times bestseller. Something flashy and funny to keep me awake.
4. Play-Doh. I was so excited to let Sawyer play with this. We played a little this afternoon and he only tried to eat it three times before repeatedly stabbing it with that plastic knife that comes with the set.
5. She & Him Christmas. I just love this cd. It is relaxing and chill and I have a crush on Zoey Deschanel. Even the design on the cover is pretty. Sigh.
What about you? Any little luxuries for your weekend?