Pinterest is my new best friend. Which makes me totally lame but I don't care. It is so fun and useful and inspiring. It's where I keep track of my project to do list - so I thought I would share some of my pinned projects with you today.
1. Dyed cheap-o keds. I love this idea! Really, really love!
2. Mod etched drinking glasses. We only buy the cheap glasses in our house (because I break glasses all the time), and this would be a great way to spruce them up.
3. Hot air balloon cards. I love the simplicity of these.
4. Possible sandal project. This is not a tutorial - it is a picture from a Brazilian shoe company I think... I want to figure out how to do this and not make them look all homemade and ugly. I want them to look just like this picture. Thinking it through.
5. Cupcakes in jars. Everything looks cuter in a jar.
I would love it if you would come find me on Pinterest. I need more projects that I will probably never make - ha!
Happy Friday! I am off to play video games with my husband and then cross stitch. Please don't be intimidated by how cool I am.