It's been a couple weeks since my last "5 things Friday." Sorry about that.
I thought this week I would keep it simple - 5 things that are making me smile right now. Sound good?
1. My freshly painted gold nails. I feel glamorous and summery and pretty. Every time I catch a glimpse of my ultra shiny nails I grin. This is the lovely metallic color I used:
2. Hanson's "Thinking 'Bout Something" video. Yes, I still like Hanson. I even like "Mmmbop." Because I am having flashbacks of my painfully awkward 13 year old self weeping at the sight of Hanson on tv on the Today Show (yes, that really happened), I will spare you any mmmbopping. Hopefully you will thank me for this smile worthy video. Even if the video doesn't make you smile, my admission of once being a weepy Hanson fanatic should :)
3. My mermaid embroidery. I am totally not all about tooting my own horn, but I love seeing these sweet like mer-people a few times a day. It is so nice to just have something you love in your house, regardless of if it is stylish or "in" or whatever. From now on, I vow to display things that make me happy.
4. I think I might buy these little measuring cups. Seriously. I need to because I just vowed to fill my house with things I love - regardless of if they "go." See how that works? Anyways, these make me smile - so cute!
5. Last, but most certainly not least - I have hit 300 followers! My guess post over at Craftaholics Anonymous has gained me some new followers, so a big welcome to all of you! 300 is huge for me and I feel so honored that all of you want to read my blog. I will be having a giveaway next week to mark this momentous occasion, so keep an eye out!
What is making you smile this week?